Membership (One Year)
Regular membership is open to those individuals who support and agree with the goals and objectives of the Association, and pay the membership dues as decided by the Board. Dependent members of the family or household of a Member are affiliate members if they are younger than 18 years.
How do I become a member?
To join as a member, please Pay using PayPal, fill & submit form
- Family Membership: $50 Year
OR , you can download the MEMBERSHIP FORM, fill it up, print and mail the form along with your check in favor of FIAQC to the following address –
Friends of India, 2222 E. 53rd St. Suite 8 #51, Davenport, IA 52807
Alternately, you can become member on the day of any event organized by FIAQC, by making membership payments in cash or check.
- Provides great opportunity for developing diversified talents in your children.
- Provides a unique global and cultural experience to the families.
- Networking with Indian Community of various backgrounds.
- For a very low membership fee, at least 4 times a year, delicious Indian food and several hours of entertainment provided during the calendar year for your entire family.
- FIAQC members and their family members get a priority for participation in the FIAQC programs conducted during the year. On an average about 3 to 4 programs (Spring fest, Skate party,Annual Picnic and Diwali programs) are organized every year.
- Participation in service oriented activities.
- Health Advice to visiting parents in case of urgency.
- Tax deductible contribution.
How do I join FIAQC group mailing list?
To join FIAQC group mailing list click the link below.
Click here to join FIAQC
Alternately, you could join the FIAQC group distribution alias by sending an empty message to – firstname.lastname@example.org